So. Another award. I mean it’s awesome! But I just didn’t think I was much of a blogger. 15 or so followers compared to other people is really not much so I didn’t think people read my blog but they obviously do so thank you so much!
And thank you to ES Ordinary for my nomination. Your blog is absolutely amazing and if I didn’t read your blog at least once a day it’d be the end of the world.
So the rules are:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story on how you started your blog.
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new blogger.
- Select 15 nominees and link them
- Comment on their blogs to notify them.
Okay so I started this blog as a 2017 new years resolution. I’ve created numerous other blogs before but I forgot about them and didn’t know what to write about. But after reading Zoellas book Girl Online it kind of inspired me to try writing a proper blog and improve my writing skills at the same time.
2 pieces advice for new bloggers:
- Be yourself. Don’t write about what you think other people may like to read. I did that before and I hated writing. You have to love the things your write about and let them be personal to you.
- Read other blogs. It’s a great way to make Internet friends. Plus you can get ideas from other blogs of what to write about and how to write them. Also it’s great fun reading them as well as writing them.
Again thank you to ES Ordinary for the nomination for the award. The 3 awards I’ve gotten recently really mean a lot to me because I didn’t think I was good enough to write a blog but this makes me feel really happy.
– Willow xx