Being a human being can be hard. I didn’t wanna be sexist and say ‘female tips’ or ‘male tips’ so here are just ‘tips’ to make life easier and better.
- Always carry a ‘you know what’ for when monthly hell starts. Even if you think it won’t be for a couple weeks do it. Better safe that sorry.
- Brush your hair before going to bed. If, like me, there are certain days you don’t wash your hair on the brush your hair before going to bed on that day. You’ll have less knots when you wake up.
- If there’s a special occasion you want your hair to look nice for then the day before cover your hair in loads of conditioner and leave it in for an hour or so before washing it out. Your hair will look really shiny and smooth and with feel really soft.
- After a shower/bath switch the water to cold or splash your face with cold water. It shocks your pours (is that how you spell it?) So therefore reduces spots and acne.
- Always have a bottle of water with you. If it’s there you just kinda drink it randomly so it’s a good subconscious way to stay hydrated.
- Always carry tissues. They are good for anything. If you’ve forgotten a ‘you know what’ for the monthly hell then use em. If you gotta wipe a seat or table use em. If you injure yourself use em. Use em for everything.
- If you can’t get to sleep then I got 2 tips. First is blink really fast for a minute then try to sleep and the second is to think of nothing when going to sleep. Just think of the word sleep over and over. It just works I don’t know how.
- Hold your phone flashlight under a bottle of water. It creates a really good torch or lamp that is better than the direct beam of your phone.
- Turn your phone brightness down before you go to sleep so that when you wake up you won’t be blinded.
I’m sure at least one of these will help your life
– Willow xx