Today I’m doing my favourite deserts… Desserts…Deserts… I have absolutely no clue how to spell it XD. That’s ironic. A person who writes a full blown blog post 6 days a week can’t spell XD Anyway!
- CHEESECAKE! MY BAE! MY LOVE! MY VALENTINE!
- Donuts! Or doughnuts. Agh so much spelling!
- Chocolate cake. But not just any chocolate cake. It has to have the really creamy chocolate filling between 2 layers with soft chocolate icing. I’m picky.
- Warm brownies with vanilla ice cream.
- Sponge cake with a really thin layer of jam but a thick layer of that puffy creamy stuff. I don’t know what it is.
- Chocolate covered strawberries! But not just any chocolate covered strawberries. The kind you do yourself with a chocolate fountain. Either that or the ones where the chocolate has been frozen solid over them.
- Cookies. A plate full of chocolate chips cookies. White or milk chocolate with melted chocolate actually inside the cookie.
- Ice cream sundae. Either chocolate or toffee. Or oreo one with bits crumbled in it. Or one with brownies in. But whatever type of sundae it is it has to have that pile of sauce at the bottom or its just not a sundae.
- Mango. I just like eating mango as a dessert and plus I gotta get something healthy in here XD (chocolate strawberries doesn’t count)
- Cheesecake. Again. Cause it’s the best.
Hope this didn’t make ya mouth water too much. But thanks for reading.
What’s your favourite dessert?
– Willow xx