So it has now been almost 2 months now since I started blogging and I’d say I’ve gained a few tips and know a couple things now. Obviously I don’t have the most experience but for a person who has started 500 other blogs, wrote 1 post then deleted forgotten about it I’d say my 2 months is pretty good. Here we go with ny post about blogging.
10 Things I love About Blogging
- Being able to write what I want anonymously so I can be myself.
- I can try spread some positivity into the world.
- I can try to help people who need it through my posts.
- Meeting new people.
- Reading other awesome posts.
- Learning about other people’s lives and seeing how different people are.
- Having a place where I can enjoy writing instead of finding it a tedious task in school.
- Having something do when I’m bored.
- Learning new things from other people’s blog
- Being part of this big blogging community
5 Things I Don’t Like About Blogging
- Trying to think of ideas of what to write
- Sometimes not knowing how to reply to a comment (Sorry about that by the way XD)
- Reading sad posts and wanting people to be okay.
- When my favourite bloggers hasn’t posted yet.
- That I can’t think of 5 things I don’t like about blogging.
10 Tips For Other Bloggers
- Only post if you feel you can. If you’re stressed with other things then make those things your priority.
- Write about what you want. Not what our think people will want to read.
- Always re-read your posts for errors. I forget to do this all the time but it is a good thing to do.
- Try to reply to all comments. I know I am contradicting myself because I don’t always do that but that’s because sometimes I don’t know how to reply as I’ve said. If that’s the case with you too then at least like it so the person knows you’ve seen it.
- Read other people’s blogs. It can help you with ideas and layouts and it’s also nice to read instead or write sometimes.
- Comment on other people’s blogs. Interact and all that.
- Do tags and awards when you get tagged to do so because then you can tag other people and show some love.
- Don’t worry about views or followers. Do it because you want to.
- Try make a blog schedule. Pick a day or days when you know you won’t be busy. It’s good for your followers to know when to look out for your post. I do mine 5 days a week on weekdays. I never do work after 9pm so I know I have between 9 and 11 (that’s when I sleep) to come up with a blog.
- And number 10! Enjoy it. Have fun. Be unique and original (Although it doesn’t hurt to copy sometimes XD). Do your own thing. Love what you do and do what you love.
Thanks for reading as always. Do you have any other tips? Do you have a favourite thing about blogging? Is there something you don’t like about it?
– Willow xx