So at the end of every month I do a review where I list 5 to 10 productive and positive things I did in the month gone. This is the second time to do this so here goes.
- Created a bullet journal for the first time.
- Decided to try beat my anxiety.
- Started to try discover who I am.
- Wrote a kick ass speech on mental health.
- Spoke that speech as my GCSE English oral exam. (Got results back today. got 73 out of 80 guys!)
- Got 50 followers on my blog. Which is awesome guys by the way. I never expected people to actually wanna read what I post so thanks everyone!
That’s for this month guys. What’s one positive thing you did this month?
– Willow xx
(P.S. This is my 50th post!)