Tomorrow is April Fools Day so I thought you could all use some tips in the art of pranking. Here’s some April Fools Day pranks.
- Draw a bug on a piece of paper and cut it out. Stick it on the inside of a lamp shade and your done.
- Try not to get caught by the police or something with this one. Trap a car in shopping trolleys.
- Instead of caramel apples make caramel onions but pretend they’re apples.
- Cover a horrible smelling spray like the one in the picture with a label from airfreshener and wait for the magic to happen.
- Make fake poop. Enough said.
- Hang sausages from your friend or family’s ceiling. It’s weird and confusing but very funny.
- Replace the cream in oreo with toothpaste (or mayonnaise) and give them to someone who is in love with oreos. They’ll be scared to eat them forever.
- Replace chewing gum with Play Doh. Make sure the person doesn’t swallow it though..
- Put loads of cups of water on the floor and watch people struggle to get past.
- Mix M&Ms, skittle and Reeces in a bowl for your friends.
Have fun pranking your friends and family guys!
– Willow xx