Finally! The Easter holidays (Easter break if your American or something) have began! 2 weeks of no school and relaxed days. But there’s some problems.
- I have 2 maths past papers to complete.
- Some song composition notes to make.
- Start revising for my Welsh GCSE.
- Revise for all the other f-ing exams I have after that.
- It’s Easter on Sunday.
- It’s also my birthday on Sunday (cool right?)
- My boyfriend is coming down my house 3 days of this week and 3 days on next week.
- I’ve been out today.
- I’m going out on Saturday.
- I have Welsh revision (IN THE HOLIDAYS!) on the Tuesday after easter.
So that was probably very confusing for you to read but basically the only days I have free are as follows.
- This Friday.
- Next Monday.
- The weekend after Easter.
It’s hard life. I’m just glad I won’t have any extra homework given to me. It’s a hard life.
Also yesterday I did a music competition. The top 3 prices were like a lot of money. I didn’t win anything which is okay. I really enjoyed watching everyone else. But everyone was very good and I am no where near their standard even though I knew a couple of them and we’re on the same grade in piano which is grade 8. I’m just not feeling good enough right now and I don’t know what to do with my life. Anyway.
That’s my holiday plans. The only good part is seeing my boyfriend a lot. Hope everyone else has a good holiday or has had a good holiday. What have you got planned? Or what did you get up to?
– Willow ♡